Kelimutu Tour to Discover the 3 color lakes Kelimutu and Komodo Island to discover Komodo Dragon
An amazing natural phenomenon and experience with the mighty three-colored crater lakes of Kelimutu volcano, towering the center of the island. Small primitive communities are still to be found across the island, many of them producing the famous hand-woven ikat fabric. A lot of myths about Kelimutu lakes have made this island being a sacred place, open your eyes and your ears not to miss the story telling.
There is only place in the world to meet these majestic dragons and we bring your there for a once in a life experience! Entering the Komodo National Park, the boat passes many small remote islands, while slowly gliding through the crystal-clear water. The national park rangers make sure that the incredible animal kept their distance. There will be time to enjoy time on a deserted island beach and its unique fauna, roaming into one of the seven wonders of nature.
Day 1: Denpasar – Ende – Moni [-/-/D]
Pick up from your hotel in South Bali (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, Kuta, Seminyak, and Sanur) and transfer to Airport to board the flight to Ende. Upon arrival at Ende Airport, our guide will meet you and drive up to Moni for 2 hours with several stops according to the local happenings. Check-in at the hotel.
Dinner and overnight at KELIMUTU ECO LODGE
Day 2: Moni – Kelimutu – Ende [B/L/D]
Early morning breakfast at the resort. After an early morning breakfast, we drive up to Kelimutu volcano and the three colored lakes. From the entrance, we start walking for 1,5 km to the ridge and go up the 127 steps to view Kelimutu’s lakes : green, turquoise and black craters. Going down to Moni village, we visit Koa Nara Village, famous for its traditional Lionese houses, stone seats and traditional sacred cemetery. Depending on the roads, we will be able to reach the Jopu Ende Lio, traditional tribal village. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Ende. After lunch, we go to Penggajawa/ Nangapanda, the blue stone beach and then get back to Ende in the afternoon for check in your hotel.
Dinner and overnight at GRAND WISATA
Day 3: Ende – Labuan Bajo [B/L/D]
Breakfast at the resort. At appropriate time, we transfer you to the airport to catch the flight to Labuan Bajo. By IW 1831 at 07:25 (Flight ticket available separately). 08:05 Arrival at Komodo Airport in Labuan Bajo west Flores, meeting service with our guide and bring you to the Harbor, then by boat to visit the island of Komodo Dragon, after 3 hours sailing arrive in Komodo and take medium trek takes about 1 1/2 hours. It passes a waterhole where the Timor deer and wild pigs often come to drink. Sometimes, dragons can be found there lying around and waiting. You will climb Sulphurea Hill and Frigate Hill, where a magnificent view across the islands, bays and beaches awaits. Return to the boat and proceed to a pink beach. This peculiar beach gets its color from red coral fragments. Lunch on board and afternoon sail to Rinca island.
Dinner and overnight on BOAT (the choices of MV FADAELO or MV PASOLLE/ MV AYLA / MV SEA VILLA)
Day 4: Rinca – Kelor Island – Labuan bajo [B/L/-]
Morning trekking to Waewaso in Rinca, it takes 2 hours, on the way you will find not just the Dragons but also many wild animals like,Timor deer, wild buffalo, long-tailed macaque and wild Boars also numerous of birds. Return to boat and proceed to Bidadari island for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing, afternoon back to Labuan Bajo, transfer to the hotel.
Day 5: Labuan Bajo -Denpasar Bali [B/-/-]
Breakfast at the Resort. At appropriate time, we transfer you to the airport in Labuan Bajo to catch the flight to Denpasar Bali. Our Driver will pick you up on Arrival in Ngurah Rai Airport and transfer to your Hotel in South Bali.
*** END OF OUR SERVICES ***
Kelimutu Komodo Tour Includes:
- Accommodation in twin share in very simple hotels with daily breakfast in Ende
- Accommodation based on twin share combination accommodation in Labuan Bajo:
- 1st night on boat with the choices option boat, Air conditioned cabin
- 2nd night in the hotel in Labuan Bajo with the choices of Puri Sari Hotel Labuan Bajo
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus/coach
- English speaking guide
- Full board meals arrangement as indicated in the program
- Trekking on Rinca & Komodo Island
- Snorkelling at Pink Beach
- Snorkelling gear
- Mineral water during the tours
- All entrance fees and donations
- Service charges, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling
Kelimutu Komodo Tour not Included:
- Domestic flight ticket
- Optional tour
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc.
- Transfer from or to your hotel on Bali (on day 01)
- Accommodation at hotel (on day 05 onwards)
- High Seasons Surcharge at hotels used on the program (if any and will be advise upon request)
- Conservation fee at Komodo Island or Rinca Island: USD 28 per person per visit on weekday and USD 35 per person per visit on Sunday or Public Holiday (subject to change upon visit)